No Limit Air Intake !!!!!

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I have been reading reviews for weeks on air intakes and I cannot come to a conclusion. Going to do a few more years of research and than make a decision.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
AFE all the way as its quite obvious they have real engineers not retards fabricating them,the fact the others sell so well is simple people are crazy and follow others blindly.
I may be a little mean about the fabricators as they are making $ its the people buying them simply because of the hype thats retarded.I wonder why do you or do you put a fan facing an open engine bay while its on the dyno hmmmmmm.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
You do know these have been dynoed to show an increase across the board compared to closed systems, right?
There's more than one segment to the aftermarket...those that want a nice, quiet increase in power and those that want all they can get. The same parts do not work for both. Show me one all out race truck that uses a closed system...you can't.
Also...that magazine article that got your dick all hard...Steve picked up about 20 HP going from the closed intake in the article to his open intake similar to this.
For the older guy towing a fiver or someone that wants a quiet intake tract...closed fits the bill. Honestly...I'm in that group.
BUT...for no holds barred power big and open wins every time.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
AFE all the way as its quite obvious they have real engineers not retards fabricating them,the fact the others sell so well is simple people are crazy and follow others blindly.
I may be a little mean about the fabricators as they are making $ its the people buying them simply because of the hype thats retarded.I wonder why do you or do you put a fan facing an open engine bay while its on the dyno hmmmmmm.

To keep the oil cool you moron. That being side I don't think I can last another minute knowing someone of your intelligence level is allowed to post on this website. To quote one of my favorite movies , " and like that , he was gone , never to be heard from again. "

colecoop56

Reaction score

I hope your kidding with this post?? It seems to me that you are the one that has been suckered in by companies like AFE. Ya they make decent air intakes, but they are not the best available for out trucks by far. I have had both systems. I dynoed them both back to back. The driveability of the no limit intake is so much better then the AFE. These trucks love the extra air.

But you can keep on believing AFE is the best. You don't deserve a No limit intake since of course as you put it "retards fabricate them".

mandkole

Reaction score
just checking back on this thread, turned train wreck at the hands of henson the conductor whos gone full retard...

BOHICA256

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421683713.669449.jpg please.. It's like talking to a door with this guy. I'm pretty sure he even started this crap on the thread with the guy that did the comparison, with the dyno numbers in the thread.
It takes a special kind of idiot to think AFE is better than the No Limit on a performance standpoint given the information we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I'm referring to everyday daily drivers(most likely the bulk of people buying these intakes) not 1/4 mile trucks&did that intake dyno more hp then an enclosed intake without the help of a fan are there no differences in iat's?
Why must you throw stones at a logical reply and what is my education level mr. know it all.
I guess those things are used to cool the oil on all types of vehicles,maybe some will buy that theory just not me i don't jump just because others do&yes i look first.
I honestly could careless what people spend their $ on but to say that an open intake is as efficient in a day to day year round daily driver is hard to believe but to each their own.

Latest posts

Members online