No Limit Fab

bdm1981

Reaction score
I just want to give Mike a shoutout for the great customer service and getting the tunes for my truck. Got the tunes emailed to me in no time and was able to download them on my truck this morning before I traveled to St. Louis. I was impressed how much more responsive it was from the previous tunes. Anyone that wants to upgrade their truck get a hold of Mike at No Limit. He knows his stuff. Thanks once again Mike and looking forward to doing business with you.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I just want to give Mike a shoutout for the great customer service and getting the tunes for my truck. Got the tunes emailed to me in no time and was able to download them on my truck this morning before I traveled to St. Louis. I was impressed how much more responsive it was from the previous tunes. Anyone that wants to upgrade their truck get a hold of Mike at No Limit. He knows his stuff. Thanks once again Mike and looking forward to doing business with you.

thanks buddy !! enjoy !

JRLott

Reaction score
He's ok...compared to the plague...I guess. Every time I start thinking he's ok, I either spend money or add sh!t to my "must have" list.

What were your previous tunes, if you don't mind me asking?

bdm1981

Reaction score
IDP tunes. I don't have any complaints about them. Wasn't real fond of the trans tune. I did get really good fuel mileage with them. My current tunes not so much...might have to do with the sudden urge of wanting to floor it. These tunes make some power for being a bone stock truck.

Mike has that effect on people...lol. Next time I talk to him I can see it being really expensive. My wife is gonna kill me...

JRLott

Reaction score
Have those tunes. Love them, though the part throttle shifting acts funny at times. My mileage is averaging 15 in combined driving with a best of 17.6 highway. However, I drive like a fv(&ing idiot half the time and spent the other half at or well above 80.

Interested to see the differences/improvement of the GH tunes. Seriously thinking of them or Spa**** for another option.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Have those tunes. Love them, though the part throttle shifting acts funny at times. My mileage is averaging 15 in combined driving with a best of 17.6 highway. However, I drive like a fv(&ing idiot half the time and spent the other half at or well above 80.

Interested to see the differences/improvement of the GH tunes. Seriously thinking of them or Spa**** for another option.

getting dialed daily , and some cool stuff coming.

bdm1981

Reaction score
I have mine set on hot street right now. Yea the part throttle shifting is hard to get used to. I haven't really got to get an actual good mileage reading yet. I'll settle down a little next week when I drive it back and forth to work and post my results. I will say that at full throttle the shifting is dead on. The truck just seems to want to keep pulling. Very impressed. Can't bring myself to stay in it too long though...the turbo makes me nervous...

bdm1981

Reaction score
The only thing saving me is the wife really likes the truck and she likes to go fast. I'm gonna have to give in and let her drive it. She's been on my a** lately about letting her drive it. Oh well...

Latest posts

Members online