No Limit Goodies Installed

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Well today I got the remainder of my goodies in and decided to install them. I've now got the truck rigged up with No Limit's EGR and CCV delete as well as the 5" Air Intake and Upgraded Intercooler. I've got all of that paired up with a 5" exhaust and Mini Maxx with Gearhead Tunes. The truck runs flawless and EGT's are nice and low with absolutely zero turbo lag. I threw the H&S pipe upgrade kit with EGR butterfly valve delete and that's a nice piece too. Trucks a beast and I couldn't be happier. I'd like to thank Mike from No Limit first off and anyone in Canada, check out Dirty Diesel Customs who Mike works with north of the border in Alberta.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430368091.145103.jpg

Last edited:

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Got a new tune from Matt with Gearhead with a few tweaks for the mods and it runs flawless! Changed up the trans tune to shift a little higher in the RPM's as well. It's like driving a new truck all over again!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Got a new tune from Matt with Gearhead with a few tweaks for the mods and it runs flawless! Changed up the trans tune to shift a little higher in the RPM's as well. It's like driving a new truck all over again!

That sounds awesome! Matt is beyond a blast to work with and he was super helpful when I called him with about 700 questions about the 6.7/Powermax build that I have started..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online