• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

No Limit Intercooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Due to a unfortunate mishap I'd like to sell this intercooler.

Brand New never installed No Limit. I took it out of the box for pictures and thats it. The piping is NOT included, i had them powdercoated and Im sure the color wont appeal to most. $1200 shipped

Also have a used/perfectly operational precission wastegate with piping, im not sure of the specs at this moment but will later tonight along with a price.

ResizedImage951366654849199_zps8005a7e0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

sootie

Reaction score
so are the no limit pipes just not for sale because of the colour?

B.Warning

Reaction score
Mostly because I plan to buy a intercooler once things are straighten up down the road. I had then powdercoated a heavy equipment yellow. And don't really want to part with them.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
dam, sorry to hear man! hope its not extremely serious. although being the owner its prolly a big ordeal...

nevermind... that stuff is to personal to ask so i deleted part of it.

live life full throttle

7.3 Whitey

Reaction score
Bump for the buy, sorry to hear that. Anybody have CFM specs on what this intercooler provides over stock?

B.Warning

Reaction score
dam, sorry to hear man! hope its not extremely serious. although being the owner its prolly a big ordeal...

nevermind... that stuff is to personal to ask so i deleted part of it.

live life full throttle
Yea it's a sh!tty deal, but I'll push threw it. I'm not one to show weakness no matter how tough it may be. Only thing I know how to do keep truckin forward, I can't let it get to me to hard or another accident may happen because I'm not on top of my game.
OP.....just wondering, you know Mikey has them for $50 less than that on his site right?

No I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I also noticed that Mike had a shipping fee of $60 for a intercooler which puts you at a touch over $1200.

NEW PRICE.....$1,100 FREE SHIPPING. You'll save $100 on a brand new piece.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yea it's a sh!tty deal, but I'll push threw it. I'm not one to show weakness no matter how tough it may be. Only thing I know how to do keep truckin forward, I can't let it get to me to hard or another accident may happen because I'm not on top of my game..

thats DEFINITELY understandable.. im a heavy equipment operator for the IBEW union, i build powerlines all over the country, and have my NCCCO card(crane certification) and know all to well about being on your game... one little slip of that game, and there goes, well you know.... or even a tipped over crane... glad you got a hold on it though! can be tough to do.... but good to know your getting bye ok...

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yes I'm in north east Missouri. La Grange to be exact, the price includes the shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online