No Limit Screen Printing

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a screen printing business, figured i would throw it out there to anybody that needs or gets shirts made. I do everything in-house, myself, and i will beat anyone's price. If anyone is looking to get anything done, let me know. I use the best garments available and the best inks on the market.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
damn Mikey you weren't ****tin' , many hats these days . Make up some No Limit stuff , i'll order up !

alwil

Reaction score
I have a screen printing business, figured i would throw it out there to anybody that needs or gets shirts made. I do everything in-house, myself, and i will beat anyone's price. If anyone is looking to get anything done, let me know. I use the best garments available and the best inks on the market.

Do you have a website or is it more of a hobby type thing?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have an embroidary machine too?

i have an embroidery house i deal directly with, and can match or beat pricing.

Do you have a website or is it more of a hobby type thing?

its basically word of mouth at the moment. i started it a few months ago, but its growing so a website is inevitable. im doing all the TS shirts and a few other big jobs, so my resumee is growing. just understand, nothing wil leave the shop unless its perfect, i wont have it any other way.

alwil

Reaction score
its basically word of mouth at the moment. i started it a few months ago, but its growing so a website is inevitable. im doing all the TS shirts and a few other big jobs, so my resumee is growing. just understand, nothing wil leave the shop unless its perfect, i wont have it any other way.

My GF does custom Embroidery, digitizing, heat press, vinyl decals for walls/cars/signs. She got started the same way and in fact has never done any advertizing anywhere other than FB garage sale pages (works really well).
Sometimes she gets so busy she cant leave the house lol.

I have helped her quite a bit.....its pretty fun when I compare it to what I do for a living.

juniort444e

Reaction score
I want some shirts, and maybe even a few hoodies.

I want them to be a mix of spongebob and ford. Let me know if you have any cool ideas. Im serious too.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha sponge bob and ford. I wonder if Danny approves of it. LOL

Latest posts

Members online