No Limits Tuning

PatriotHauling

Reaction score
Where can I find information about this new tuning?
I backed out of the tuning market for a while and when I glanced back there was a new player in the game.

Who's running the show?
Good stuff?
Any one with their tunes?

Nodge

Reaction score
Its Jonathan from Beans.
He's just moving into a new shop now, so give them a while to get things going.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Jonathan went off on his own. He still does tuning for Beans, but has started his own venture as well.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Without a doubt some of the best tuning I have run... I have about 2 months on there tuning now.

sniper_101

Reaction score
Had a terrible time trying to actually get tunes redone. Weeks went by after calling every 2-3 days and, i would have missed my summer vacation but a member here sent me tunes to get mw by. Needless to say I won't be getting my turbo or fuel system from one company...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Had a terrible time trying to actually get tunes redone. Weeks went by after calling every 2-3 days and, i would have missed my summer vacation but a member here sent me tunes to get mw by. Needless to say I won't be getting my turbo or fuel system from one company...

Honestly that is odd...

Every time I have emailed, PM'd or otherwise tried to contact them I get a response the same day...

sniper_101

Reaction score
I was surprised as well. I've yet to read anyone who has had a bad experience with them.

This actually stemmed from months before so it wasn't that I called demanding tunes the next day. Was pretty disheartening to be honest, I thought I had a new go-to company for parts.

thuglike

Reaction score
Sniper,

If there is anything I can do let me know...I don't know when this happened or why but I assure you I will get to the bottom of it and roll a head if need be.

We, (Jonathan, Cassie or myself) will not tolerate any type of shoddy customer service like this..On behalf of the entire crew I appologize for youe bad experience. All I ask is 1 chance to make it right!!

For those that don't know:

Jonathan Jones is out on his own with NLTD (No Limit Tuning and Design) we still do the tuning for Beans, RiffRaff, and P.I.S
Jon specializes in the 7.3 and 6.0

Cassie Jones does our 6.0, 6.4 Dmax and Dodge tuning via EFI Live

That is a short synopsis of our tuning dept.

yzstroker11

Reaction score
love my tuning, great manners... but still haven't received my core charge on 38r wheel
thuggy... but in all honesty going from dp to nltd night and day

thuglike

Reaction score
love my tuning, great manners... but still haven't received my core charge on 38r wheel
thuggy... but in all honesty going from dp to nltd night and day

This should of been taken care of. I called it in right after I got your PM on the Nation...No biggie once we are settled I will process the 50 some odd bucks back to your account!!!

yzstroker11

Reaction score
no problem, ill eat tonight lol. when you smoke dirtys its hard to complain with almost 400,xxx thanks to no limit this happens every day... without breakin chit

cjfarm11

Reaction score
bought a chip from riff raff with no limit tuning and had it reburned because of excessive smoke, high egt's and sluggish tranny. Still not right but i really want to live tune it but there to far from me for that to happen.

Reaction score
I will say this about their service. Had some smoke issues with some of there lower tunes. Higher ones I really don't care. But I like a tune I can pull out in traffic and not be an ass. Called an talked to johnathan said he would make some tweeks I didn't want to send my chip back so he cut me a hell of a deal on a burner. Now tunes are great and havent moved the chip from hot since the change.

Yes sometimes I have to remind them so I get my stuff. But when your busy your busy.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

thuglike

Reaction score
bought a chip from riff raff with no limit tuning and had it reburned because of excessive smoke, high egt's and sluggish tranny. Still not right but i really want to live tune it but there to far from me for that to happen.

Call me tomorrow!!!

We will get you fixed up.

Jason

423-305-2905

Latest posts

Members online