NO Limits Upper IC pipe

Shipmate

Reaction score
Yes there is a hidden cost and extra work to be done with this pipe. Plus my wife said oh Wow what a nice pipe Mike has! Now I have to go out and buy some Mothers polish to keep it all nice and clean. LOL and I have to spend extra time polishing it up. LOL even the clamps are shinny!
I called PMed Mike on Tuesday my time which is Monday for him. He got right back to me with in 30 mins. He had me call him and I placed my order with him for my new No Limits upper IC pipe. He said he would polish one up that night and send it right out to me the next day. He let me know it shipped and it would be here on Friday, which is Saturday for me. So Saturday morning at 745 am the mailman comes by..... Wait I go to work at 730 on the week days and my wife stays home.... Mail man comes by at 745..... You guys do the math, I guess I will have the milk lady come by later on. :naughty: Anyways I get the IC pipe and have it installed by 930 am. It fits like a glove. Just wanted to say good job Mike and thank you very much. Mike's customer service it top notch and his fast shipping can not be beat! I am in GUAM USA and he shipped it to me in 3 days. That is getting the job done!!!
Once again thanks Mike!

Last edited:

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Mikes customer service pretty much cant be beat. He wants everyone to be happy with what they purchase and that really shows. Hats off to Mike for another happy customer.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Right on boys ! Thanks for the kind words.

Luke I hope this solves ur problem once and for all. Mine is holding fine at 60psi.

Shipmate

Reaction score
Oh yeah one other thing I did not mention, was the military discount Mike gave me. I did not ask for it he just told me over the phone, here is a 10% off for your service and all your bothers that are and have served. Thanks again brother!

HD F250

Reaction score
Oh yeah one other thing I did not mention, was the military discount Mike gave me. I did not ask for it he just told me over the phone, here is a 10% off for your service and all your bothers that are and have served. Thanks again brother!

Hope u like it and Mike has always given me a military discount on truck parts and print orders. Good guy and great service!!!!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Good customer service = mouth hugs :pimp:

Hey.... wait a minute..... I bought $1,200 worth of shirts (mike only charged me 950....) 2 IC pipes, and an intercooler, and I trained your dogs over the phone, and I get no freaking mouth hugs?!?!?!?!?!

WTF is up with that Mike?

Hey, My parts off the 250 are assembled and now taken off, and sent to coating. When they get back together, and get tuned, and dynoed, we will be installing your IC and IC pipe on the dyno to get some good data for you. And by "we", I mean David.... LOL

Thanks again bro,
corb

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey.... wait a minute..... I bought $1,200 worth of shirts (mike only charged me 950....) 2 IC pipes, and an intercooler, and I trained your dogs over the phone, and I get no freaking mouth hugs?!?!?!?!?!

WTF is up with that Mike?

Hey, My parts off the 250 are assembled and now taken off, and sent to coating. When they get back together, and get tuned, and dynoed, we will be installing your IC and IC pipe on the dyno to get some good data for you. And by "we", I mean David.... LOL

Thanks again bro,
corb

here we go again. LOL

Latest posts

Members online