No map lights, stereo or power windows

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Ok guys so I was replacing my map and dome lights to LEDs the other day (I didn't do the rear maps since my buddy didn't have enough).....I guess I touch something I shouldn't have and fuses popped for the lights...replaced it...well maps don't work at all now...stereo doesn't work and neither does windows....I've checked every fuse and swapped relays for delayed accessories and still nothing....I'm at a lose...even checked fuse block under the hood...all seem good... 2005 F350 CC

truckman1974

Reaction score
No idea if this will work, but take the negative cable off both batteries and leave it off for a while (30 mins) then put it back together. I saw someone say that would reset the system (on a GPS problem thread). Who knows...maybe it'll help you out somehow.

I'm thinking there has to be a fuse though somewhere that you missed. Did you smell any burnt smell when you popped the fuses? If it fried wires then it's a ballgame....you'll have fits trying to figure out and fix that one.

Wish I could be more help........I'm no mechanic by any means!

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
No idea if this will work, but take the negative cable off both batteries and leave it off for a while (30 mins) then put it back together. I saw someone say that would reset the system (on a GPS problem thread). Who knows...maybe it'll help you out somehow.

I'm thinking there has to be a fuse though somewhere that you missed. Did you smell any burnt smell when you popped the fuses? If it fried wires then it's a ballgame....you'll have fits trying to figure out and fix that one.

Wish I could be more help........I'm no mechanic by any means!

Hey man anything helps....I pulled the negatives off before but wasn't 30min....I'll try it longer......I'm pretty good usually with electronics but I usually have schematics I can trace

Latest posts

Members online