Non-VGT Turbo Install

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Right after you big boy.... did you need me to send you my resume before I post from now on....

It's starting to make sense to me know also!! (Why nobody posts here anymore)

i'm not even the one that said it, but for you to tear someone up over it , and then question a shop's professionalism over it speaks volumes . you said you were majorly OCD , it appears you are VERY hard to please. i tried man , not sure what else to tell you. maybe just relax and have some fun , do an egr d e l e t e and let me know how it goes. i'm truly flabbergasted that we're even having this conversation .

Bullet 21

Reaction score
Gonna start first thing in the morning, I think I have everything except distilled water for the new coolant, oil, and filter....I have plenty of beer though!

Bullet 21

Reaction score
Made it down to the turbo finally, fighting the band clamps and the coolant fitting below the waste gate vacuum line. I'll be glad when I can start putting it back together. Hope to finish it up tonight but it might be first thing in the morning.

Oh, and some directions would have been nice, or at least have something to follow!

Bullet 21

Reaction score
Finally got it all in, the piping kit was dang near a nightmare to get on. I had several fitment issues along the way and had a few questions, luckily Mike answered via Facebook on a holiday weekend at that.

Gonna refill the coolant and load the new tunes first thing in the morning

Bullet 21

Reaction score
You're not the only one that's had fitment issues

That's good to know. It was a major pain in the @$$, but the end result was worth it! Got a couple bugs to work out, getting a P007D for the CAC temp sensor...which I don't see any where to put it so maybe it just needs to be tuned out. And I have a leak at the v-band on the passenger side up pipe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.