Norcal shops familiar with PCS?

fifty

Reaction score
Looking to do a PCS hydro assist in my truck. The full kit, new pump, new box etc...

Looking for a shop that has done it... I have a 2002 truck but an 08 axle, so would need to order the ram for a 2008 throw. (not sure if its any different)

Dont want to go to a shop where my truck is the guinea pig. Found local 4x4 spots that have done a thousand pcs's on jeeps etc, but have never touched a superduty hydro boost kit...

But dont want to go to a ford repair place that cant set up a ram (have read a bunch of threads on pirate where the ram was misplaced and hitting, turning one way too much etc etc etc)

Anyways, I am in the east bay, but will be willing to take a drive to go to the right shop.

fifty

Reaction score
No not yet. Been slammed with work. Havent had a time to figure it all out. I am suprised that with how bad our PS pump is, that the PS pump upgrade from PCS isnt more common with our trucks...

fifty

Reaction score
Finally getting off my butt to get this done. Awaiting a reply from pacific fab.

Anyone else in the NorCal area in case they are a no go?

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I assume you mean a PSC hydro assist setup? When I first read the title I though you were talking about a PCS transmission control computer.

I've done a bit of both - but I'm no where near where you are....

2296419600088936788xccMko_fs.jpg

fifty

Reaction score
Just talked to pacific fab. Going to work on a plan for the hydro assist kit with a rebuilt box, new pump, lines etc and a correct ram for the 2008 axle.

Hope to have it to them on weds next week.

dstryr

Reaction score
Just talked to pacific fab. Going to work on a plan for the hydro assist kit with a rebuilt box, new pump, lines etc and a correct ram for the 2008 axle.

Hope to have it to them on weds next week.

Good deal . They are great guys. Check out the cool projects they have going on down there. Although, most of their stuff is LS swaps.