north dakota/wisconsin

Stainless

Reaction score
I lived in Wisconsin for quite a while, and I'm still loving that I moved. Colorado rocks. It's December and I'm walking around outside in a T-shirt again today. If I had days off I'd be out riding the bike!

Dave

Reaction score
Lots of Frac sand mining going on on my side of the state

blackbetty13

Reaction score
we have a district in casper im going to be talking about transfering at the end of the month

littleredstroker

Reaction score
Casper is getting better.. u can hunt any animal in this state, can drive for 30 minutes and be completely alone. People leave their houses unlocked, keys in their trucks. It's nice

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

blackbetty13

Reaction score
my bad Wyoming not wisconsin and I'm probley going to go up there for a month or 2 first to see how i like it

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
When I worked in ND in 08 I always thought Williston seemed really dirty, I can imagine its likely worse now.
Minot & Dickinson were both great places though and really friendly people all across the state

Way worse now and way more people, I'm talkin dudes gettin raped by a group of dudes behind the titty bar bad lol. But yes Dickinson and minor are not to bad

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
Casper is getting better.. u can hunt any animal in this state, can drive for 30 minutes and be completely alone. People leave their houses unlocked, keys in their trucks. It's nice

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

After seeing some if the people in Casper there's no way I would leave my keys in my truck in town lol maybe if I lived outside of town though

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
Oh I figured that out after being in the gas station for 5 minutes I'm glad I was just passing through lol I didn't know Casper could have so many gang bangers lol