Northwest Chapter

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Looks like my deployment is going to be a short one. Should only be gone 2 months unless sh*t really hits the fan in Russia

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
It's the Navy's choice but I'm not going to complain if it happens.
I wouldn't either!
I'm in, once i get out of alaska and back to the bremerton area! should be down there by July.
Awesome! See you then
Looks like my deployment is going to be a short one. Should only be gone 2 months unless sh*t really hits the fan in Russia

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Well hopefully you are back sooner than later! Regardless, thanks always for your time!

MasterJake

Reaction score
I have noticed a growing number of guys on the board here from Oregon.

We did something in the way of a "chapter" or "club" years back on another site and it worked great, some of the members here may still be a part of it actually.

Thinking about getting something started up again though. Consists of a section of the forum for local guys to chat, ask questions, trade, buy, sell, and go camping. Generally we would meet once or twice a year (more if possible) and enjoy the hell out of it.

Who would be up for something like this? Takes some effort from the member s to get things rolling, but I believe there is a big enough following from Oregon/Washington on here to make it happen.

Who's up for it?

Did you ever get this going?

Csilva187

Reaction score
I told my wife I'd like to take her and my son on a few road trips this summer. I'll keep April 26th in mind, good day drive from NW Montana I'm thinking.

Stiles

Reaction score
If all goes well & this Oklahoma job I'm on finishes with out a hitch. I will be there!
I wouldn't mined seeing what kind of HP numbers my truck puts down on the Dyno.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Broke in? What is that? Assemble it and put 25 minutes on it, let it cool completely, and you are ready for WOT

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Stiles

Reaction score
I just found out Jody of DP Turner will be in Kennewick, WA to Live Tune from May 29th till June 1st! If you are interested in getting your truck Live Tuned you can get a hold of Jody trough DP Turners web site or 828-221-0076 or you can call my buddy Nick @ 509-948-0089. This will all take place at Nicks shop in Kennewick.

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
After our event on the 26th I will be getting information out to everyone that is interested so we can plan up our first meet and get this ball rolling.

Latest posts

Members online