• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

NoSlow6.0 Truck For Sale

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Well I've decided to sell my truck for good this time. Along with my bad work situation I just turned in my divorce papers to my lawyer today. I'm going to be moving out of my house and into an apartment within the week. I'm also going back to work with my father but will only be making about half of what I was when I previously worked for him. I also don't have a vehicle to drive since my wife is getting our Tahoe and my dads had two of his work trucks go down so I can't drive any company vehicles. And I need a truck that I can drive anywhere anytime not a insanely high HP street strip truck. Along with what I have listed in my build section I will be making the following mods. S475/83.90 billet with race cover from FI. Steed speed up pipes with ceramic coating from CED. Steed exhaust manifolds. TGS 40mm WG. Apex intake manifold. And tunning from Eric at Innovative.

Truck delivered to you $45k firm. If you want to buy it as is I will drop price a little but with all mods I've listed I have $85K in truck and mods. Truck has 45K miles with 0 miles on engine. I hate to get rid of it but due to my situation I really don't have a choice. PM me for questions and please serious inquiries only. Thanks, Martin.

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
Bump

Might have to sell the truck without the extra mods I had listed. If so I'll drop the price down. This might be better because some people might want to put twins on it or go a different route with some of the stuff. I'll consider all offers please PM me if your interested. Need to get this thing sold. I'm losing everything else in my life might as well lose my truck to.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.