Nov. 9th MP Diesel Dyno day and Midwest PSA Meet.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Just swung in and met vanderchevy. Nice to finally put a face and name together. Good meeting you man!

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

rat49f6

Reaction score
So jealous of all you guys still going. .. Hope to see lots of pics

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I dont think that halfempty will be making the trip.... I wont have enough test time on the 6.low yet to feel good towing with it

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
ATTN: PSA GUYS!!
I need an actual head count for the party at the shop!! I need to know exactly who all needs accommodations, and who will be staying in town. It is about a 25 minute drive out to the shop from town. I also need to know if you will have a wife/girlfriend with you. They will take the nice rooms/campers and the rest of you guys will end up on air mattresses in tents in the shop. Lol! Which brings me to my next thing. Once I get a head count, I hate to say it, but some of you may need to bring a tent and air mattress. Don't worry about heat because it'll be set up in the East end of the shop. The shop will be open and cleaned out so there will be lots of room. I'm still getting info on campers, rooms, etc so i need this head count. Thanks!

swamp_ratt

Reaction score
Me and my buddy. We intend on driving back to his house Saturday night, but who knows

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Me, my girl, my girls lil sis and maybe her boyfriend. But we are staying in town.

So me+ 3

live life full throttle...
load it like a box car, drive it like a stock car

Latest posts