Now it worked

DISL GRL 4

Reaction score
Welcome Cindy! Since you're in Ohio and love pulling trucks - will you be coming up to the COTPC points hook and memorial pull in Urbana Ohio on Saturday? There will be a ton of great running trucks and generally a good show all around!

I went to that pull and the one in London last year, I enjoyed it that was my first all diesel truck pull. I mostly attend NTPA and OSTPA events and grew up with Alky trucks. I won't be able to be there this year, it is my weekend with the kids. I will try to get to as many of them as I can.

I see you have trouble deciding on JD or IH..... lol Great looking truck.

That I do, my dad is an IH guy and my step dad is a JD guy. I am both I guess, gotta be International thou since that is who made my motor.

Thanks for the welcome guys......:D

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
I went to that pull and the one in London last year, I enjoyed it that was my first all diesel truck pull. I mostly attend NTPA and OSTPA events and grew up with Alky trucks. I won't be able to be there this year, it is my weekend with the kids. I will try to get to as many of them as I can.

Urbana is basically my hometown pull - but I get to several of the COTPC pulls - don't be afraid to drop me a line and hang out - I can usually be found in the "tech truck" at the end of the track, tuning/wrenching on a truck in the pits, or doing a bit of participation :D unfortunately the new truck is in so many pieces that it won't see the track for a while (not at all this year because I need to prepare for my big tractor auction in September).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.