**Now Taking Pre-Orders for 6.7L Tuners**

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

We are putting the finishing touches on our 2011-12 tuning update. It should be available this coming week. I won't go into specifics about the changes made, but we think everyone will be extremely pleased with everything.

As far as the 2013+ tuning goes, we are waiting on devices to come in.

Thank you for your patience!

A little more power and better shifting on WH 200?

Can't wait for the update release got two tuners over here waiting.

truckmaniac

Reaction score
**UPDATE**

We are putting the finishing touches on our 2011-12 tuning update. It should be available this coming week. I won't go into specifics about the changes made, but we think everyone will be extremely pleased with everything.

As far as the 2013+ tuning goes, we are waiting on devices to come in.

Thank you for your patience!

Since you referenced this post from another thread, I thought I'd include my post from the other thread:

In other words, there isn't any update.

******* stated that units were on their way to Beta Testers last month.

I'd like to hear from any of these Beta Testers.

******* stated that units would start shipping the first week of September to those who pre-paid/pre-ordered.

So how are you folks enjoying your unit? Oh, they haven't shipped yet.

The new units aren't even shown on the ******* Website.

I ran a ******* Tuner (DashDaq) for years and was very happy with the device and somewhat happy with the tuning. However, I grew tired of being told: We have a fix for your problem in the soon to be released update, then having to wait months & months for the update.

I'll never chase another carrot that ******* hangs in front of my nose.

The SCT-X4 and PIP tunes are working just fine on my 2015!

And why is S-P-A-R-T-A-N the only name being ********????

Does anyone really believe that it's because of Big Brother?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
For those who check here instead of the 6.7 Aftermarket sub-forum, below is a post from Matt.

truckmaniac, I'm sure you're aware this is in part a response to your concerns.

The rest of you should find exactly what you want in the post regarding the 2011-12 update, pre-orders, and SOTF.

We are still waiting on tuning device hardware to arrive for our initial shipments, so I've been spending my time putting some tweaks into the software before release. Not babysitting the forums, to pacify people like you who have no interest in actually purchasing our product anyway.

As for the September 1st release, that was the time I set as a goal, not set in stone- you can go back and quote me on that from previously if you'd like. Perhaps you'd prefer I rush things and release some glitchy, bull**** product to everyone instead of taking the time to do it right?

Since it's so easy to do properly and quickly, maybe you should start up your own operation and bring a competing product to market? I've not taken a dollar of your money from this product release, you are owed nothing from us. If we decided tomorrow never to even offer this product, you are out precisely nothing whatsoever. Impatiently whining about a product release from a company you've stated you have zero interest in, is several magnitudes worse than being a petulant child.

The BETA testing has had to be done in-house thus far with other flash devices, since we are still waiting on hardware components. It's the same hardware for BETA or release, so that holds up both. Components have arrived, so it won't be a long wait as of now.

The latest testing has proved that the 600RWHP tuning on 2015's is fairly hard on transmission parts after many WOT runs. The reduced clutch stack in the C35R clutch just isn't holding up long-term. Our test truck was down for about 2 weeks for a rebuild early this month, and I'm glad we broke it, so I can pass that information along to you guys. I'm going to make some further modifications to the 2015/2016 trans calibration for that file, but it shouldn't be expected to survive indefinitely. Converting back to an older C35R 5-disc pack or going with a built trans will be the best option, and I already have calibrations for both built at this point, for guys wanting custom files.

As for SOFT, I have our test switches on the shelf and will get it installed in the truck for some pictures as soon as I have the time. It's going to be an amazingly clean install, and I'm certain you guys will be very happy with what we have to show.

Jeff will be coming up from GA to work with me the last half of this week for both the 11/12 update and SOFT testing, so I'll follow up with an update at the beginning of next week.

Last edited:

strokin20

Reaction score
Do we know if the new tuners will read a factory egt sensor that's been installed in a block off plate?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
**UPDATE on ORDERS**

We had a few setbacks with the firmware reading transmission strategies, but that has been resolved and orders will begin shipping tomorrow.

COMPLETED ORDERS will begin shipping to both individuals and dealers. If your order is not complete, or you are on the wait-list (based on order received and availability), your tuner will not ship tomorrow.

I will be turning my PM's back on so you guys can contact me directly on here with any questions regarding your orders placed directly with us. If you ordered through a dealer, contact them first please.

We appreciate your patience!