o-ringed heads?

scronce

Reaction score
all you guys running o-ringed heads, where did you purchase them from or where did you send your old heads to get o-ringed ? planning on either buying a set or having mine o-ringed on my project truck. thanks in advance.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Weve got a local shop who does them. You may have to do a bunch of calling around to all the machine shops in your area to see who does it. Problem with shipping them to someone to have it done is the shipping is gonna cost you an arm and a leg due to how heavy these heads are.

scronce

Reaction score
true.. i live in a pretty rural area with maybe 2 or 3 machine shops within an hours driving distance, and i would imagine none know wth this means. so id prolly be better off to buy a set and keep my old stocks for back-up lol any suggestions?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I believe elite sells some, but they are pricey, especially if you get option heavy. Rudys may sell a set, i cant remember from when i was looking. Maybe cntact some vendors, see who sells some. Try morgan at midwest, or mike at no limit, if they dont sell em theyll probably know who does.

strokin6L

Reaction score
UCF Machine....I had them install 120# springs also.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1452823337829.jpg
    FB_IMG_1452823337829.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 95
  • FB_IMG_1452823346713.jpg
    FB_IMG_1452823346713.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 87

scronce

Reaction score
Damn they are the cheapest I've found for o-ringed AND ported and polished heads. I will probably be giving them a call when the time comes. $3250 for ringed and ported heads. Any of you guys opt for the porting?

black'n'blue

Reaction score
I got mine from rudy's for just under $2k. Not ported and polished though. I remember hearing that porting these heads didn't really produce much over stock for the cost, and the fact that it's removing more material from an already poor design. I can't speak on the polishing though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online