OASIS Report for new guy, please?

4x4given

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got a request from an old man, but new guy (here). Could someone please PM me an OASIS (or any other info you can pull) for my F350?

2007 Ford F350 XLT SuperCab 4x4 DRW 6.0L Auto
1FTWX33P67EA57767

I bought it in Sept of 2009 with 148K miles on it and if I remember correctly about 3,200 hours on the clock. I was told it was an Enterprise Car Rental fleet truck that was used to deliver cars to locations and was set up with a B&W flip over to pull a gooseneck. I was also told that the EGR valve was replaced at 122K miles, under warranty.

I do all my own work (was a mechanic for about 20 years).

The truck is very clean, stock and is used to pull our fifth wheel (40' @ about 14,000 lbs).

Now I have 179K and a little over 3,900 hours on it.

Personally, I think it's been a great truck and love it. I have done a few repairs since I bought it, but they really aren't things that cause me any concern and they were easy and inexpensive.

• Replaced FICM in 11/2009 (my cost $300)
  • Replaced rear Axle seals (Dana 80)
  • Repaired turbo (carbon caused ring to stick)
  • Replaced AC accumulator, o-tube and condenser (desiccant bag ruptured)
  • Replaced Temp blend door actuator
  • Replace RF hub lock (4x4, manual locking)
  • Replaced tires with Michelin LTX AT2
  • Replaced batteries with NAPA Legends 1035cca (made by East Penn, same as Dekka)

It gets Valvoline Premium Blue (Cummins) and Motorcraft oil filters every 5K, Fram air as needed and Motorcraft fuel (both) every 10k.
It currently needs a #3 glow plug (has a hard P0673), and I'm planning on doing that and the RH harness at the same time. Probably next month or no later than early spring. Starts fine, just a tad rough for a minute or so (single cylinder miss) and then runs smooth and strong. No smoke on start ups or WoT. No symptoms of any other issues.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.