• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS 7.3 Engines and Transmissions

powerstroke95

Reaction score
I've got a few engines and transmissions in the shop I need to get out of my way.

1995 model 7.3. No injectors, 160k miles, had some blow-by (not enough to blow the cap off the valve cover). Was setup for regulated return, which has been removed so pretty much the whole fuel system is gone. Comes complete with starter, a/c compressor, alternator, and power steering pump. $600

1996 model 7.3. No injectors, 230k miles, this one had a fair amount of blow-by but still ran great when removed. This one is all complete minus the injectors. all accessories still on it as well. $600

I also have 2 core e4od's both diesel models and 4x4. $300 a piece

I have a 4x4 zf5 in rough condition, good for a core I imagine. All prices are or best offer. I can get pictures upon request. If I get enough interest in certain parts i can start tearing engines down, but id rather sell whole if possible.

Let me know if you need other OBS parts also. I have a dash and many other pieces available. I need to learn to control myself. lol

vegoildieselguy

Reaction score
Do you have the setup for manual transmission? Looking for crank spacer and long dowel pin for flywheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

powerstroke95

Reaction score
What year is the zf5 and what is rough about it?

Its the earlier model, s42? sounds right. I took it to a local transmission guy and he said it "needed rebuilt and was good for a core." For all I know he was trying to sell a rebuilt transmission. I was told when i bought it "it was a low mile unit from a running truck."

Latest posts

Members online