• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS core Supports

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
I Have two(2) clean OBS 7.3 core supports these were both pulled from running truck that were parted out I am asking 450 each plus 75.00 shipping on them. they are both structurally sound with no cracks one of them has some slight surface rust where the paint came off it has no effect on condition and could be treated with rust preventative and painted. The second one is flawless. both are ready to bolt on and go. please let me know if you are interested. I can crate them up and ship them out asap. I have sold others on Ebay for as much as 575.00 so i feel this price is fair. please PM me with questions or for Pictures can text or email pictures.
these are true ford parts they are stamped so I know they are no repops. came off of complete trucks

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
pictures

image_9.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]
image_8.jpg

image_7.jpg

image_6.jpg

rts/image_5.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]
image_4.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
still have the white one for sale guys I have to say though that shipping s going through the roof If your on the east coast I will have to have you chip in a little extra for the shipping I will let the white one go for 350.00 plus the ride. Depending on where its going to and how much it costs I will pitch in to make it fair.

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
Im in Las Vegas Nv can check into shipping though. I have had some luck when not shipping clear to the east coast, let me know what zip code and will check on Monday

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
Shipping to you would be 165.00 and would be around 4 business days. I can crate and ship within 1 business day from payment.

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
OK everyone I will let the white one go for 250 plus shipping, I can arrange shipping for the best price possible. Who wants to buy it?

Latest posts

Members online