• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS Diesel Core Support

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have an extra Core support out of a 96 F250, it has one crack in the upper driver side area, other than that, very minimal rust out of a southern california truck.

Asking $500, Located in Menifee, Ca.

I can weld up the crack and repair it for an extra $100.

I will get pictures of it tomorrow, just wanted to put this up now to see if there was any interest.

Thanks,
Daniel

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
Pic of the core support, i was mistaken about the one crack in the upper right, upon further inspection, it has a couple more small ones, as you can see in the pictures. So instead im asking $400 for the core support, and $100 to repair it like new. Again, i apologize for the misunderstanding on my part.
attachment.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2048.jpg
    IMG_2048.jpg
    654.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

Built4tq

Reaction score
Those things are really worth 500 bux? I hope not,I just sold one for 150..perhaps that's why he was so happy lol.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Yup. You missed out. A guy around me ships all that he can find in from down south to sell. His ad is actually up on here for them.
The ford dealership that's local to me says they have the last one in the ford inventory since they're not made anymore. They get at least a dozen calls a week looking for it.

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I might be able to ship this, but it wouldn't be cheap either. Let me know if anybody is interested.

Latest posts

Members online