OBS Ext. Cab PIC THREAD

Reaction score
Black would look good bud! But your truck looks clean and simple with the the chrome! Besides every white truck has black wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is true bryan. Thanks

^^x2 agreed. the chroem flowes perfect. leave it alone, it cant get any better, minus clear tails ???

Not a fan of the the clear tails...Don't know what it is. Maybe the ones I have seen look too spicish(mexican) for me. Any sites that have some different looking clear tail lights? Thanks

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Got some new pictures of the truck. Since last picture, I have installed a FASS,HID's, 4 pillar(Thanks Complete Performance) and a Scan gauge. Oh and LED reverse lights.
IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0301.jpg

IMG_0302.png

IMG_0169.jpg

Also thinking about changing it up a bit and going to black wheels. What you guys think? Tony Wildman says I'll become a pickle smootcher if I get rid of the chrome.LOL

Thanks Curtis!!!! Your truck looks KILLER

DieselFreak92

Reaction score
Always liked the dual side pipe look especially on gassers, but that looks kinda tacky. I don't like them on 08+ either. Now do dual 5 inch pipes before the tire and that would be badass.

Reaction score
Always liked the dual side pipe look especially on gassers, but that looks kinda tacky. I don't like them on 08+ either. Now do dual 5 inch pipes before the tire and that would be badass.

:badidea:
I'll say it definitely looks different bud, not a fan of it but looks better than duals!!!!!!! Don't do dual exhaust especially in front on the rear wheels. A single in front of the rear tire is a different ball game. I'm just not a fan of duals or stack/s. Single out the back is what I like.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
The 08+ tips or the wheels? Lol

the 08 tip..... WOW good thing this is my truck and i do what i want, hahaha.

i LOVE it. i was gonna dump it out infornt of the tire but i thought it looked tacky there. i was just after something different then everyone has already done. but some will love and soem will hate?? thats just how life goes

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
:badidea:
I'll say it definitely looks different bud, not a fan of it but looks better than duals!!!!!!! Don't do dual exhaust especially in front on the rear wheels. A single in front of the rear tire is a different ball game. I'm just not a fan of duals or stack/s. Single out the back is what I like.

I HATE STACKS too.... so atleast were on the same page for one thing

Latest posts

Members online