• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS Interior pieces.

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
I have a few blue interior pieces. The sun visors, passenger side door panel with power lock & window for reg or ext can. A blue dash pad kinda beat up. Glove box. Driver side door hinges. Some AC vents, black.

Also have front 40/20/40 grey split bench seats. They're not to pretty but if you really need them they're here. No rails for the driver & passenger seat only center seat with flip down cole has its mounting bracket.

Also my brother has a gasser f250 with the red interior he might be parting out. Need to know soon if we should save anything. Not in bad condition. Believe is the XLT power package as well. Not to sure. It's an extended cab short bed with rust but not too bad. Have exterior pieces for it as well.

Not trying to get rich of these things as long as I get enough money for shipping costs & the fuel/time spent removing & packaging the items I'll be glad to help out & pay it forward. So make offers worst I can say is a little more? Aha thanks.

Can text 815-409-6763 for pics.

Latest posts

Members online