OBS Lighting options?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Guys I love this site. I posted the same question on CompD a few days ago, but thought I would try here also. I am hooking my OBS up with all new lights. So far ebay has me sold on head lights and tail lights(F150/Bronco. Was told they will work.), gonna run 99+ fender lights(I am almost certain I can make them work as long as the cover the factory holes. What I am not sure of is cab lights. The factors cab lights are fugly, and mine were in bad condition so smoking them didnt turn out so hot. I would like to take the factorys out and run the 99+ lights. Has any one tried this, seen it, think it will work with out bondoing the crap out of my roof? Any input is appreciated in advance guys!

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
The 99+ wont cover the holes from the OBS cab lights completely. A few guys run the Dodge cab lights, Paul at Complete Performance is one of them I believe.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Awesome guys. Thanks for the quick responses. Glad I'm gonna be able to get all new lights.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Have you bought them yet? If not, I would highly recommend my dude Paul at Complete Performance! He's done all my stuff and its been nothing but a pleasure

No sir I haven't, but I doubt he will be able to beat the prices on eBay. I'm looking at about 230.00 bucks for all the lights. If you think he can beat that I'd be glad to talk to him
I'd rather do business with some I know is American!

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Got the cab lights, fender lights ordered last night. Hope to have them on there next week. Also got a 4 guage pillar pod to run my gauges. I really didnt want it on the pillar, so it would keep that slow PSD look, but there didnt seem like many options. Hope to have pics up soon.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
OK gentlemen I have decided to go a different route. Building a 6.4 instead and selling or parting this one. Sorry I couldn't post pics up

Latest posts

Members online