OBS picture thread:

ANIMOSITY

Reaction score
Picked up this 96 last week it has 213k on it and very little rust considering it lived in the Midwest all is life.
The day I got it
28e11d717ec9db24805eeb06e6a4820c.jpg

And after the first mod. steel wheel delete lol
98a686ff80900203667e4f6d23faf920.jpg

Nice. your truck is my trucks twin, and Im just down the road from ya, in Fairview!

Had mine (5th OBS Ive had) about 3 weeks now, and have been working away at it almost everyday. Looks like it may have sat in a field in MO for a while, and maybe some Kid played around with it, cause I have a lot of stupid rigged up crap to fix. Will post some pics soon.

obs7.3

Reaction score
You and me both obs7.3 out of all vehicles sold the obs was the one I miss the most.
For sure. Once you own one its really hard to not have one. I think I have a few others of mine I'll have to post.

Frank, does the exhaust coming out before the rear tire screw up the wheels any? Or mess with the brakes? I always liked that set up but was always curious....

sootie

Reaction score
For sure. Once you own one its really hard to not have one. I think I have a few others of mine I'll have to post.

Frank, does the exhaust coming out before the rear tire screw up the wheels any? Or mess with the brakes? I always liked that set up but was always curious....

worst thing it will do is discolour the centre cap eventually.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score

I hate it, only reason it's like that is because I had interference with my gooseneck hitch. I had to cut it out and side dump it so I can still use the truck. My wheel was black and only took like 2 weeks. My cab drones and it is way too loud with the windows down.

No more current pics with the new wheels because I JUST got them on

obs7.3

Reaction score
I hate it, only reason it's like that is because I had interference with my gooseneck hitch. I had to cut it out and side dump it so I can still use the truck. My wheel was black and only took like 2 weeks. My cab drones and it is way too loud with the windows down.

No more current pics with the new wheels because I JUST got them on

Just run a stack LOL

mandkole

Reaction score
2" spacers? 35s? do you have any more down the side pics? Ive had 20s like that sitting in the shop for awhile but still trying to get a feel for what they'll look like on the SD.

ghohouston

Reaction score
i had my sd exhaust like that, before the rear wheel. D.I. headers, 4'' downpipe, 5'' exhaust back, and a 7 inch tip, now that was STUPID loud in cab. It definitely discolors the wheel very fast, and a small part of my bed. i would not do it again.

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
2" spacers? 35s? do you have any more down the side pics? Ive had 20s like that sitting in the shop for awhile but still trying to get a feel for what they'll look like on the SD.
2.5" lift coils. I have more pics but not with that wheel and tire combo. 295/65/r20 are the tires, comes to 35.5x11.00.
It looks MUCH better leveled out. What happened to your traction bars?

And what exhaust/gooseneck combo did you have that they did not work?

Sold them...... yes it does, but now I need bags to tow well. I had a 6.4 exhaust in my truck that I welded together for free. Never fit over the axle right. I have a Uni-goose goosneck hitch. No biggy, cut it out and dumped it untill I get the right exhaust.

I now have a set of PMF stage 2 traction bars to go on but need different blocks. It came with 6" blocks and I want 4". Got them new never installed locally for a steal.

Latest posts

Members online