OBS picture thread:

kramarj

Reaction score
Took a couple pics of my truck last night, I think they look kind of cool for being cell phone pics.

2012-08-04_20-01-20_571.jpg

2012-08-04_20-01-06_131.jpg

JD3020

Reaction score
Seriously???
Yeah. Just something i noticed.

But at least those aren't plastic! Can't the 3rd gen mirrors fold in? I know a buddy who keeps his folded out lol

If you mean those mirrors, yes they will. I have them and have folded them out once when i was pulling a hay wagon right after i bought the truck, never been folded out since.

RubberDuck

Reaction score
Seriously???

Man with a truck that clean, haters gonna hate... Mine stay the same way on my dually. Pretty much seized there. I'd have to disassemble the mirrors to get them to move. Plus I think these mirrors look stupid folded in. Bottom line is, it's just a damn mirror adjusted the way YOU like to look out of it, or want to see it. I think everyone who gets their panties in a wad over how someones mirrors are folded have way too much time on their hands. With all the crap there is to worry about in this world...... mirrors ain't one of them in my book.

kramarj

Reaction score
Man with a truck that clean, haters gonna hate... Mine stay the same way on my dually. Pretty much seized there. I'd have to disassemble the mirrors to get them to move. Plus I think these mirrors look stupid folded in. Bottom line is, it's just a damn mirror adjusted the way YOU like to look out of it, or want to see it. I think everyone who gets their panties in a wad over how someones mirrors are folded have way too much time on their hands. With all the crap there is to worry about in this world...... mirrors ain't one of them in my book.

Thank you, wasn't sure if it was just me. There is no way mine will fold in as they too are stuck, until I get new ones and they will be folded out the same way. And I don't the whole mirror obsession either:shrug:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online