OBS picture thread:

diesel dane

Reaction score

The color is a stock ford color.

I made this list when I was gonna sell it before i pulled the motor. Then I pulled the motor. Some of this is what it is/was. Sold the H2e. Still deciding on turbo(s). Edge cts will monitor everything and injectors are to be decided.

BTS dual HPOP
Regulated return fuel system
FASS 200 GPH fuel pump w/ fuel bowl delete
Head studs
WOP girdle
Machined ported and firering heads
BTS tranny w/ cooler in bumper
Hypermax Hybrid single shot Stage 3 injectors
Electric engine fans
Fluid dampner
Superduty radiator
Modified h2e turbo
Banks intercooler with custom boost tubes
0ru reverse shackle kit
Oru cross over steering with super duty pitman arm
Oru traction bars
Detroit lockers
5" exhaust
10" open filament intake filter(BHAF)
8" atlas leaf spring rear no blocks
2" atlas leaf springs front
Pro comp bead lock 20" x9" wheels
35" procomp tires
Custom built drive shafts with larger pinions. Yoke, u joints
Mag pans
One piece headlights with HID bulbs
Custom front bumper with PIAA (2)fog lights and (2) driving lights
Superduty seats
Banks gauges
Custom ts 4 position chip with high idle
WARN gold series lockout hubs

diesel dane

Reaction score
Nice.... lets se a pic of the seats! Im lookin to do this one day with a set out of an 08-10

This is the only pic I have of the seats in mine
seats.jpg

I was planning to do the entire interior once the engines back in. I hate the blue. I was thinking of black everything and wrapping the seats in black leather. Super duty seats are really tight in a regular cab. Dodge seats are better. like this...
seats3.jpg

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
I dont think i can bring myself to put dodge seats in... are SD seats tight side to side or are they deeper so u cant put put the seat back far enough

diesel dane

Reaction score
I dont think i can bring myself to put dodge seats in... are SD seats tight side to side or are they deeper so u cant put put the seat back far enough

Keep in mind, mines a regular cab. Side to side was just fine. The Superduty seat is a lot deeper. So it's a little close to the steering wheel for a tall guy. If you're doing the eclb in you icon, you'll be fine. (love your truck by the way)

I like Ford parts in Ford Trucks, but I mentioned the dodge seats because (A) they are super comfy and (B) the back seat works out really well. That said I haven't seen a back seat in a ECLB only in CC obs trucks. Maybe someone on here can offer super duty seats in a EC obs pics

rat49f6

Reaction score
I want sd front seats but the rear extended can seat is a prefect bed when folded down... A option only avalible in e99 super duties

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Keep in mind, mines a regular cab. Side to side was just fine. The Superduty seat is a lot deeper. So it's a little close to the steering wheel for a tall guy. If you're doing the eclb in you icon, you'll be fine. (love your truck by the way)

I like Ford parts in Ford Trucks, but I mentioned the dodge seats because (A) they are super comfy and (B) the back seat works out really well. That said I haven't seen a back seat in a ECLB only in CC obs trucks. Maybe someone on here can offer super duty seats in a EC obs pics
thanks... yours is BAD***. it would be going in the extcab truck. only bad thing is i cant retain the fold the seat to the wheel option to allow my kids to get in the back
I want sd front seats but the rear extended can seat is a prefect bed when folded down... A option only avalible in e99 super duties
so the seat folds up to keep the floor open, and folds down when u want a seat? that would be awesome. the obs seat folds, just the wrong way, hahaha

036speed

Reaction score
My 97 ZF5. Planning a 4x4 conversion for this winter. Well, I want to at least get the 60 under it.

CIMG6857.jpg

IMG_0214_zpsa635666e.jpg

IMG_0248_zps18b3cfcd.jpg

-04AD-4630-8735-64CBA1FA2B39-5904-000006A9E1A8784B.jpg

IMG_0391.jpg

My OBS Ranger
LaborDay20124.jpg

Next to my buddy's H2 on 22s and 37s
IMG_0221.jpg

Last edited:

RubberDuck

Reaction score
Love it Brad. but..... I can't deal with those mud flap/flair thingys in the front fender wells. And you totally stole my idea for lighted mirrors... LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.