OBS Regular cab PIC THREAD

obs7.3

Reaction score
Nice trucks! Most peopel dont like those 4 point tow mirror. I think they look good.

the mirrors look good for sure but they rot holes all in the door if you drive it in the winter. mine had those on it when i bought my truck and i had to get a new passenger door. so i just went back to the little power mirrors hahaha

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
the mirrors look good for sure but they rot holes all in the door if you drive it in the winter. mine had those on it when i bought my truck and i had to get a new passenger door. so i just went back to the little power mirrors hahaha

Yeah thats the one major complaint I hear about them.

obs7.3

Reaction score
new wheels and tires

0126131310b_zps90dbc58c.jpg

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
1 owner from a hospital in Nashville Tennesse. Got a lucky deal when I Bought (stole really) this truck and a like new western uni mount snow plow for $4000. The hospital took it to CARMAX to get it appraised at what they would get out of the truck, and my unlce called me (hospital C.O.O) and asked if i was interested. I said "SOLD" I want it lol
Wont come across anything like this again, 4x4 44k miles 5spd.

Already making the ole girl ("Loretta" since shes from Nashville) better. XLT 40 20 40 seat down pipe, ts chip, diy intake. Custom seat covers should be here thursday.

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
Id say most likely not, it was in tennesse and my uncle said that they hired out anything like that to a lawn and landscape company. Shes getting some use now with me though ! Heck of a good snow rig !

Bulletproof7.3

Reaction score
Just posted a thread in Tech asking about doing a DANA 60 swap in here with rear locker. Dunno if its worth the hassle at the moment

19stroker97

Reaction score

Latest posts