Ocean city cruise week

johnp115

Reaction score
On our way down. Taking the ferry over now from cape may. I'll either be driving the white camaro or riding in the red dually or black crown vic.
gadabe7y.jpg

I passed y'all earlier y'all were in that truck. LOOKs tough!

D66stroke

Reaction score
Michael don't listen to him, he's a liar. I would never do such a thing, you know I'm a perfect driver... The cop didn't fall for my "im a stupid girl and didn't know it was gonna do that!" (PS, I'm (Megan) always logged in on his; thinking he can post stuff about me and me not see it!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao I was definitely right next to you when you did that burnout, unless it was another black 6.4

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
DPF delete is only a $70 fine? Sweet.

I went to the track instead. It was almost empty... got four runs in between 430-530 and then got kicked out for not having a helmet. Spanked the pants off a duramax who went out of his way to get lined up next to me.

D66stroke

Reaction score
If it was real close to 9th street it was lol

It was like right when you turn off of division street onto the strip that runs along the boardwalk, there were a bunch of guys up on the balcony yelling something and the next thing I know your truck came ripping by me, then an undercover cop in a tan crown vic pulled out

Dena6.4

Reaction score
It was like right when you turn off of division street onto the strip that runs along the boardwalk, there were a bunch of guys up on the balcony yelling something and the next thing I know your truck came ripping by me, then an undercover cop in a tan crown vic pulled out

Nope.. Mine was on Philly ave. must be another one

Latest posts

Members online