Od light flashing

Reaction score
Ok guys I could use some help here. 2001 7.3 with a bts built 4r100. I just got a gtp38r up pipes boots ebpv ****** and ccv reroute. As soon as I take the first drive with the new parts on od light flashing after 5 mins of driving shut the truck off it goes away start back up drive soon as truck goes over 40 light flashes again and stays on till shut off. Some shifts became a little sloppy 2-3 3-4 tc felt wierd in those gears. Had not retuned the truck with the new mods thought maybe that got new ******** tunes shifts like a dream but od light still does the same thing and shifts get sloppy after driving for a few mins. Got the codes read today p0475
P0603
Po717
P0715
Are the codes the scanner pulled off I'm pretty sure o know why the 475 and 603 were there but any help would be greatly appreciated thanks yall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score
The mods would not affect the trans tuning, but did you drop the trans to do the work? go back and check all of the wiring and for good speed sensor connections on top of trans

Mark Kovalsky

Reaction score
Both the P0715 and P0717 say that there is an electrical problem with the turbine speed sensor. It's located on top of the trans near the front of the trans. The electrical circuit to this sensor is open or shorted.

Reaction score
The ccv hose hit the plug to the sensor when running it through the truck and knocked it loose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.