• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Odds and ends, got to go. Open to offers.

Reaction score
Ok, I sold a lot on here a few months back across multiple forums. I appreciate every ones help in allowing me to make more space for stuff my wife can roll her eyes about. I've got a few more things that just need to go, hopefully someone will want. It ain't much, but I would love to make a deal just to get it out of my way.

DSC_0025.png

HVAC control head for obs. Early models I believe, I got it for my 97 and the temp control is different. No face. $15 shipped

DSC_0024.png

Exhaust hanger, last one behind rear wheel. &25 shipped Also 2 BRS16 wheel seals, fit OBS D60 frontends, may fit others. $25 shipped/both

DSC_0014.png

6.0 Oil Cooler cover/housing. Brand new. This is close to $300 new from ford. Asking $125 OBO shipped

DSC_0010.png

12 pack of Motorcraft XL-3 friction modifier for limited slip rearends. $30 plus shipping (not sure if I will have any hassle shipping due to what it is, not sure what shipping could cost)

DSC_0007.png

6.0 engine harness NO GOOD, selling for connectors. FICM shorted and burned a couple terminals at the connector. One or two connectors are gone, rest is there. This is NOT a useable harness. $40 shipped in USPS large flat rate box

I am open to any reasonable offers, and am very easy to work with. PM or email [email protected]. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online