OFFICIAL DPC 2013 CHAT THREAD

SPless

Reaction score
Either way it was known it would be hard to repeat. You never know that even if he'd have left everything the same that nothing would break this year. He's already got the title once and hopefully will get to actually enjoy his truck once it's all said and done

01PSD

Reaction score
Either way it was known it would be hard to repeat. You never know that even if he'd have left everything the same that nothing would break this year. He's already got the title once and hopefully will get to actually enjoy his truck once it's all said and done

Truth! $hit happens

SPless

Reaction score
Either way it's looking hopeful for a ford repeat. Hope they keep the heat on everybody and good luck to elite trying to get his truck back together

01PSD

Reaction score
Doyle made a big boo boo in the trailer obstacle event... he said he didn't wanna talk about it when I asked him on FB LOL!!! Not sure where he finished there but he finished 3rd in the other two events, guess he's just trying to keep a low profile and keep it together. Beech... well he's just doing work, no doubt about it. Sorry for the Heafner crew, tough break for those guys. Wayne said they have a large group working to get Erik's truck fixed, best of luck to them!

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
*** me! all the carnage.... should have upgraded the axle shafts in eriks truck and other then that left it alone from last year!...

live life full throttle

Why, how many people remember the Dmax that won two years in a row. Not that many because its boring! Step it up or stay home.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Hurt the engine on the trailer tow; burnt / cracked piston.

We're out

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk 7

Tough break, I was hoping you guys would do good this year. O well good to see a 7.3 in the hunt anyway :pint:

At least ford is doing well again :ford:

PDT1081

Reaction score
they should have a set of 4.56 in one of the truck's a elite, I know Erik is running 4.30 but...better than running 2wd.

Throw in a set of 3.73s front and back and drop a gear in the trans. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me to do the math, but should be able to get something along those lines to work out.

01PSD

Reaction score
Taken from Wayne in another thread

We don't have 4:30's to properly fix Erik's axle, so Tadd's 6.4 temporarily donated a set of 4.56's with a Detroit for the sled pull. There's like 8 guys helping with the swap now. Looks like heavy spray is the plan to make up needed ground to finish well tomorrow

01PSD

Reaction score
It's nice to see so much time and effort going into this from all camps. This is what makes this event unique I think.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
So awesome. Been an exciting event even being 1000+ miles away LOL

And even though theres been a little derailed and complaining of derailment of the other thread, with that thread and this one, members, mods, and participants have done a great job updating us not so lucky to be a part of the event with whats going on. These 2 threads have been pulled up on my phone all day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.