Guess it's time for a set of 08's

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335229500996.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335229500996.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 149

sprayjock

Reaction score
Well my boss did mine. He's a cummings driver and pulled up next to me too close I might add, to talk to me, and then decided to throw it in reverse and act cool and burn a little rubber. Needless to say his mirror caught mine just in the right spot to bust that lens and didnt do a damn thing to his........ So Im throwing him a little bit of a guilt trip and gonna get him to pay for them or atleast half anyway.

JMart

Reaction score
Well my boss did mine. He's a cummings driver and pulled up next to me too close I might add, to talk to me, and then decided to throw it in reverse and act cool and burn a little rubber. Needless to say his mirror caught mine just in the right spot to bust that lens and didnt do a damn thing to his........ So Im throwing him a little bit of a guilt trip and gonna get him to pay for them or atleast half anyway.

I was about to ask if you got caught by a flipped out CumminGs mirror.

sprayjock

Reaction score
Yea he doesnt run his out though thank god. He's one of the ones who acctually thinks it looks stupid. He's not a total cum bag LOL LOL

Mdub707

Reaction score
You could also just throw on some recon lenses too, little cheaper since the mirror seems fine...? Or just use it as an excuse to upgrade? haha

sprayjock

Reaction score
Trying to use it as an excuse just to upgrade. Were doin so much work right now I don't have time to mess with it so I'm just gonna have to live with it a while till we slow down a bit.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online