Oil seeping past back plate ...

Blowby

Reaction score
Less than 500 miles on it BTW. Pulled re-manufactured HPOP to replace the rear o-ring. I know this is not a common place to leak but through process of elimination this is the spot. Picked up a few o-rings from a PSA vendor and pulled the back plate off to swap it out. Dooohhh! I guess the R&R at the re-man facility was a fail.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/photopost/data/530/medium/Reman1.jpg

Blowby

Reaction score
Working on that. Emailed the business that I purchased it from and will wait for a reply. I've had it for over a year, installed in March and just got around to programming this summer. Very reputable shop so I hope their supplier can work with me on this.

IMG_4695.jpg

Blowby

Reaction score
Anyone have a good HPOP for sale. I need to move forward and put the truck back on the road.
Thanks!

Blowby

Reaction score
Pulled the o-ring out and polished the ID of the pump. Cleaned up the o-ring and used some Ford Grey Death around the o-ring groove and back plate contact area and put it back together.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Pulled the o-ring out and polished the ID of the pump. Cleaned up the o-ring and used some Ford Grey Death around the o-ring groove and back plate contact area and put it back together.
holy chit! if that doesnt seal it then you hage bigger issues.. lol

i agree with andy.. find a pump...

live life full throttle

Latest posts