Ok...Turbo decision FINALLY. RCD 68 Pmax / Batmo

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
thats awesome, keep us posted, i love these mild builds, gives guys the 5-600hp range, thats the funniest street truck hp range with single chargers, after that singles get to big and laggy

Thats my goal Shawn. Just a fun mild built street truck. Hope to be around 550 hp.

Hopefully my trans will live for a bit.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
man...I don't think 550+ is all that "mild" :shrug: I'm constantly impressed with how I can get 7700lbs to move when I give it tha beans....

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So when will it be in and running or is it yet?

I'm in the process of moving....so honestly Im ok with pushing it out a few more weeks. Also, Jason is doing the work and he's in the middle of another truck project you guys will see soon as well..

imelmo

Reaction score
I'm in the process of moving....so honestly Im ok with pushing it out a few more weeks. Also, Jason is doing the work and he's in the middle of another truck project you guys will see soon as well..

Yeah, and I'll have all my stuff ready for him before you're done moving so he'll be working on mine next, then yours.

sickslow

Reaction score
man...I don't think 550+ is all that "mild" :shrug: I'm constantly impressed with how I can get 7700lbs to move when I give it tha beans....

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this. Not mild at all in my book! My goal for my truck in the next 2 years is to have a reliable 550hp truck.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.