Old Rescue gone New Rescue

RescueF250

Reaction score
Day before thanksgiving girl Tboned me pretty much totaled the truck. Here are some photos. The whole suspension was destroyed went airborn as you can see the 7ft traction bar facing backwards.

1468669_10151808243393441_843406347_n.jpg

999630_10151808245313441_603846916_n.jpg

Her Car

45946_10151808402998441_1224251102_n.jpg

Here is the new Rescue 08 F250 CC/SB
602900_10151823898473441_1340762717_n.jpg

RescueF250

Reaction score
So far probably studs, No limit stuff, after probably injectors, maybe dual fuelers and turbo upgrades feels like I just bought a house ugh truck ended cost me money waiting to get money back so I can catch up on bills and products I bought from folks. That girl didn't have any insurance either and I pretty much lost out on it.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
So far probably studs, No limit stuff, after probably injectors, maybe dual fuelers and turbo upgrades feels like I just bought a house ugh truck ended cost me money waiting to get money back so I can catch up on bills and products I bought from folks. That girl didn't have any insurance either and I pretty much lost out on it.

that sucks man, good looking truck though!

Rubenk

Reaction score
welcome to the 6.4 side of things buddy! My truck is finally more modded than yours! hahaha

JMart

Reaction score
Your truck didn't look that bad. I would have bought it back and fixed it before I bought a used 6.4.

How did she Tbone you with the back of her car? Did she back out in front of you?

RescueF250

Reaction score
welcome to the 6.4 side of things buddy! My truck is finally more modded than yours! hahaha

That's what you think lol for now

Your truck didn't look that bad. I would have bought it back and fixed it before I bought a used 6.4.

Now that I have it in my yard oh its rough the body is twisted as well, front leaks and shackles look twisted and shifted to one side on the front axle, rear axle don't sound to health during a rolling off the tow truck either.

She was driving in reverse out of her drive way at a high rate of speed on the phone and wasn't paying attention and came on on the main road.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Man sorry to hear about the bad luck. But you replaced a nice ride with another one. And hey at least the wheels and tires will swap over! Good luck with the new ride, you will like it im sure.

JMart

Reaction score
That's what you think lol for now

Now that I have it in my yard oh its rough the body is twisted as well, front leaks and shackles look twisted and shifted to one side on the front axle, rear axle don't sound to health during a rolling off the tow truck either.

She was driving in reverse out of her drive way at a high rate of speed on the phone and wasn't paying attention and came on on the main road.

That sucks man. Good luck with the new one.

bigaF250

Reaction score
Did your truck go clean over the top of that car? To bad about the insurance thing to man. Had the same scenario happen to my new trailer this summer, still had the temps on it and an 85 year old hit it smack in the side. No insurance

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

old96stroker

Reaction score
Glad you are okay, people with no insurance are pieces of sh1t. The cop should let you beat the hell out of them after they hit you, maybe not with a girl but I don't know for sure on that either. I had the same thing happen to me as one of the previous posts, ordered a new trailer last year, waited 4 weeks picked it up and a week later a douce bag side swiped me hard enough it knocked my new trailer all the way around into my bedside. He had no insurance, trailer was totaled and truck had to get fixed too, almost got myself arrested from punching the guy in the face when the officer was talking to the both of us and the guy said he had no insurance. The guy said he wanted to press charges on me until the officer told him he probably didn't want to go there. As said before glad you weren't hurt and your new truck is very nice. Sorry for the rant but the no insurance deal gets me very mad, there is absolutely no call for it.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well that's harsh but in Florida they suspend your license if you don't have insurance. Iirc so it helps but pip won't cover much else.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.