one wheel peel is getting old

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
chit's getting quite annoying, backing up to help in-gauge it does nothing.. would a fluid change do anything w/62K miles on truck?

Or is it time for a Tru-track chunck to replace this factory garbage or something different that you all may recommend?

Trucks seem to always one wheel peeled so any playing around I did before rebuild I'd do donuts in both directions to heat tires up for better grip. Now since rebuild (powa is gr8) but she's all over the road :naughty:. yes I know trac bars are needed also but would you address chuck or bars 1st? Thanks, Jayson.

sootie

Reaction score
ask Arisley how to restack the stock clutches (if it has factory limited slip) and run it till it breaks

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
we used to re-stack the Ford T-loks clutch/steel/clutch/steel/clutch/steel/etc. back in the day vs. the steel/clutch/steel/steel/clutch/steel

I'm guessing we're talking the same prescription here?

f350guy

Reaction score
chit's getting quite annoying, backing up to help in-gauge it does nothing.. would a fluid change do anything w/62K miles on truck?

Or is it time for a Tru-track chunck to replace this factory garbage or something different that you all may recommend?

Trucks seem to always one wheel peeled so any playing around I did before rebuild I'd do donuts in both directions to heat tires up for better grip. Now since rebuild (powa is gr8) but she's all over the road :naughty:. yes I know trac bars are needed also but would you address chuck or bars 1st? Thanks, Jayson.

Mine was dead at 14k. Junked it for a True Trac around 80k ago.

I would do a diff before traction bars, but that is just me.

Latest posts

Members online