Only want two more inches

Jd4455

Reaction score
I have a 2015 350 with two inch level spacers and truck sits perfectly level.i want to get two more inches higher front and back .will the 4 inch kits give me a full 2in in rear or only 1in being its a 350 ?thanks for any help

NotStock

Reaction score
Icon 4.5" coils and 5.5" rear blocks. Truck will sit with just a slight rake. We carry both and offer a traction block kit if you want to upgrade to traction bars as well.

Jd4455

Reaction score
Will the traction blocks change the ride? Well I shouldn't care my truck now keeps getting worse in the ride compartment the factory shocks are junk

NotStock

Reaction score
Will the traction blocks change the ride? Well I shouldn't care my truck now keeps getting worse in the ride compartment the factory shocks are junk

No, it should not. It will however change the characteristics. Accel/decel will be smoother and more linear without the truck being upset during shifts.

Jd4455

Reaction score
Ok I was thinking about the bds 4 in I may reconsider now . I went and measured my block and it was 3.5 on front side of taper so I will go with 5.5 block .notstock are your traction blocks 5.5 in?

Jd4455

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys . I think I'm going to go with traction blocks since I'm going to add some more power as soon as it's available

Latest posts

Members online