Options on 2.5 or 3 inch lift

Nighttrain6fo

Reaction score
Hey guys im looking to build(piece together)a nice 2.5 inch lift set up. Would like to do everything, radius drop, shocks, dual steering stabilizer, the whole nine front and rear. What do you guys recommend and any pics would be awesome. Right now I'm just running f250 blocks. I'm thinking with going up 2.5 in the front the f350 blocks will need to go back in to sit level.

BackwoodsFiero

Reaction score
I was impressed with the quality for the price on my Zone 4". I think it was around $1300 but that was with everything; the "upgraded" shocks (still lacking but easily replaced), fabricated radius arms, track bar, sway bar drop, dual steering stabilizers, lift coils, brake line extensions, rear blocks/ubolts, carrier bearing shims. Very well thought out and complete kit for the price. Like I said, the shocks aren't the greatest but if you replace all them with Bilsteins or something better, you're still ahead compared to other lift options.

Are you looking to go to bigger wheels/tires? With 4" I'm clearing 37's on a 22x11.

ncollins64

Reaction score
What do you use the truck for? I had a 4.5 and was still able to tow goosenecks. However, i think next time I'll do 2.5 coils and either a .5 inch or 1 inch spacer. That with a 350 block would sit perfect imo. I would throw some PMF sway bar and radius arm drop brackets on there and maybe a ouo trac bar ball joint and some good shocks and you would have a pretty sweet setup.

Nighttrain6fo

Reaction score
I'm looking to go up to 35s. The truck is my daily and tows a skid steer or mini excavator every now and then. I was thinking 2.5 icon coils, fox 2.0 shocks, pmf radius arm drops, pmf steering stabilizer, I would just need the sway bar links and track bar bracket? With the 350 blocks and overload springs with the truck still have a little rake or sit pretty level?

Last edited:

ncollins64

Reaction score
I would do sway bar drop brackets and a PMF trac bar instead of a drop bracket. Just my opinion of course. It would sit pretty level with 350 blocks and 2.5 colls

Jomax

Reaction score
Wouldn't need a swaybar drop with a 2.5in kit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online