Oregon guys whats up?

smokedout250

Reaction score
Kurtis I believe your the only one of the gang left with an OBS. We all went to the dyno event and then a couple months later all the trucks were gone.

I still miss mine but im luvvin the 6.4

Hows your new sticks treating you?? I hear they pull Hard

Wow I didn't even realize that every obs Dynoed but his was gone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Kurtis I believe your the only one of the gang left with an OBS. We all went to the dyno event and then a couple months later all the trucks were gone.

I still miss mine but im luvvin the 6.4

Hows your new sticks treating you?? I hear they pull Hard

:rockon::rockon:

No commenting on mine allowed

Wow I didn't even realize that every obs Dynoed but his was gone lol

Eaither Lead, follow, or get the F&%k out of the way! Guess I'm the leader on this one fellas. It wont be long you will all be going damn I should of never sold my obs, I wish I still had it.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Eaither Lead, follow, or get the F&%k out of the way! Guess I'm the leader on this one fellas. It wont be long you will all be going damn I should of never sold my obs, I wish I still had it.

Haha I sold mine for a reason do I miss it yes! Do i miss the crappy ride, the wore interior the crappy tranny nah! I will own one again one day either a cclb or a rc!

Wayne

Reaction score
Golden CO here, but my wife's from Canby. Derek, I believe you know her. i'll have to give you guys a heads up when I come next Her little bro, Mikey is getting married in the end of July. Maybe I'll see a few of you then. I don't make it too often as the fuel is expensive, but it would be nice to put some faces and names together.

smokedout250

Reaction score
Golden CO here, but my wife's from Canby. Derek, I believe you know her. i'll have to give you guys a heads up when I come next Her little bro, Mikey is getting married in the end of July. Maybe I'll see a few of you then. I don't make it too often as the fuel is expensive, but it would be nice to put some faces and names together.

Let us know I'm an hour from Curtis and Derek we could do a get together or something!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Hey new to the army! I'm from Klamath Falls! Best weather in Oregon...

Right on Wayne. Yeah gibb is a good guy, Ill be there at the wedding for sure! The only problem with him is he got a dud of a ford last time he bought one so he went right back to 6 in a row haha.

Keep in touch and we will see you this summer!

Latest posts

Members online