• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Original DI Mini Me 7.3 injectors, no cores needed, plus TS chip

jngreen

Reaction score
I bought these two years ago from a guy on here (NEVRNF) and never used them. I sold both of my 7.3s and the injectors are still sitting on the shelf in what I assume is the original packaging. The box has a "Full Force Stage 3" sticker on it and each injector has its own box, with rubber covers on the tips and in a plastic bag, coated in oil, and wrapped in bubble wrap. My plan was to have Unlimited Diesel go through them and burn Gearhead tunes on my chip. I will throw my chip in the box with the injectors and I can ship them to you or to the injector builder of your choice.
$750 for the chip and injectors- NO CORES NEEDED

I was told that you can run these injectors in their current condition, and that they passed a buzz test when removed, but these are cheap enough to have them refreshed before installation.

You could have new stage 3 injectors, with tunes burned onto this chip, for way less than new injectors cost, plus you get to keep your current injectors. PM me for more info.

jngreen

Reaction score
Picture

Attachments

• IMAG0288.jpg
    IMAG0288.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 91

jngreen

Reaction score
Nate at Unlimited quoted me a price of $500 to inspect, flow, balance, and rework the oil sides if needed. Of course that was over 2 years ago. I'm not sure how much it would cost to have Gearhead tunes burned onto this chip.

These injectors will easily run on a stock hpop, and can be tuned down to work with a stock turbo and fuel system.

Diesel Mack

Reaction score
Very interested and motivated to buy! Can you tell me what size they are? And if you want I can DM you a cell number so its easier to contact you?

jngreen

Reaction score
Very interested and motivated to buy! Can you tell me what size they are? And if you want I can DM you a cell number so its easier to contact you?

Refresh your browser, I sent you a pm

I would call them a 238/80 but David sprinkles magic pixie dust on them

Last edited:

jngreen

Reaction score
Yes and no, not yet.

They are hybrids and they are currently still available.

Last edited:

jngreen

Reaction score
Lol no zipper on this here vagina!

Wait, wut?

I think you are safe for now. jwlandry bailed you out. These are sold and will be shipped out tomorrow. I hope they work out well for you Jarret.

Jason

Reaction score
Whew! Thanks Jarret! I wanted them, and that was a hell of a deal, but I made the promise to my wife when I bought this truck on her birthday, that it would stay "stock" lol.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.