OUO 525

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
looks awesome john

wished you would have made it to the ranch this weekend, i was looking forward to seeing that thing in person, and was hoping to ride in it too.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Nice truck man! What side of town are you on? Would like to check it out in person once it's finished and possibly a ride?

Yeah man sounds good. I'm on the southeast side. Let me get it all finished - bypass shocks on and tuned in.

looks awesome. now wash your tailgate. LOL

haha - yeah truck was filthy from the drive down and sitting in the shop. I just really wanted to show that rear truss :thumbsup:

looks awesome john

wished you would have made it to the ranch this weekend, i was looking forward to seeing that thing in person, and was hoping to ride in it too.

Wish I could have man. I'm sure you guys had a blast. I was looking forward to it but I had a lot of work to catch up on.

Looks good man!

Thanks man. Chris - Matt?

Thanks for the compliments guys. Real happy with it - Gets a lot of attention. Fun to see people take pictures and video driving down the road. :pimp:

Big thanks to Marty and the crew at Truck Toyz. They put in a lot of hours to get me home on time that week. Appreciate it!

Last edited:

Powell

Reaction score
It's Chris, I get stuck having to haul things LOL! Matt got a RR Sport now since he sold his SRT8.

Hadn't been on in awhile loaded the page up and was like wait a minute... Saw your name and clicked thread to double check LOL! Hope all is well, dude truck does look beyond sick!

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Yeah man sounds good. I'm on the southeast side. Let me get it all finished - bypass shocks on and tuned in.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Real happy with it - Gets a lot of attention. Fun to see people take pictures and video driving down the road. :pimp:

Big thanks to Marty and the crew at Truck Toyz. They put in a lot of hours to get me home on time that week. Appreciate it!

No problem man still recovering from a 7ton forklift running my foot over at the beginning of August. Again man love the truck and can't wait to see it! :pint:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Looks bad ass, can't wait for the 6.4 8" kit to be finally released. You said Fuel tires? Never heard of those before. 38x15.5x22 sounds like a great size. Love that it is a 15.50, what is the cost if you don't mind. Their site doesn't say anything about them.

Last edited:

Snake

Reaction score
Truck looks amazing! Might be my favorite Superduty of all time. (I don't think I've ever said that about anyone's truck other than my own LOL )

sootie

Reaction score
Looks bad ass, can't wait for the 6.4 8" kit to be finally released. You said Fuel tires? Never heard of those before. 38x15.5x22 sounds like a great size. Love that it is a 15.50, what is the cost if you don't mind. Their site doesn't say anything about them.

fuel is another rebrand just like durun or amp. basically toyo copies...

Breaking Habits

Reaction score

Erik,

That kit is going to rule the market. Myself and another friend of Daves are getting the first 2. Just wait.. you'll drool all over yourself :popcorn:

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik,

That kit is going to rule the market. Myself and another friend of Daves are getting the first 2. Just wait.. you'll drool all over yourself :popcorn:

Screw that chit I am getting one too! So who do I have to smooch to get one? LOL Talked to a couple of guys that have ran the Fuel tires. I hear they are pretty cheap dollar wise but run a soft compound so they don't last too long.

SAK

Reaction score
Screw that chit I am getting one too! So who do I have to smooch to get one? LOL Talked to a couple of guys that have ran the Fuel tires. I hear they are pretty cheap dollar wise but run a soft compound so they don't last too long.

The parts are almost done. I'll let you know as soon as I know when the kit is ready to be released

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.