OUO ALAs

TexAg56

Reaction score
I see some guys are running these and everyone seems to love them. On a stock truck will this change the ride heighth at all or will your truck sot the exact same as stock? Id like to hear any input anyone has on the ALAs and how they made their truck better. Thanks!

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Won't change the ride height but it will accommodate different lift heights unlike the stock radius arms. For a bone stock truck they look better, and will give you a more positive steering feel. They also reduce the chance that the front axle will wrap or hop because they are stronger than the oem piece.

I'm sure Jared will chime in soon, he's a sales representative for OUO.

Swampfox

Reaction score
I'd highly recommend the OUO link arms. I had them on my 2012 F-250 and it rode so much better over the factory arms. Like said above they will not change ride height but will add more adjustabilty. I bought mine from Jared and would buy from him again anytime.

TexAg56

Reaction score
To adjust them do they require any special tools? Or anything special to measure the adjustments made? Thanks for chiming in guys.

Has anyone installed them? Was it difficult? Any thing special needed to install them or is it pretty basic stuff? Yall are awesome

WHY NOT

Reaction score
To adjust them do they require any special tools? Or anything special to measure the adjustments made? Thanks for chiming in guys.

Has anyone installed them? Was it difficult? Any thing special needed to install them or is it pretty basic stuff? Yall are awesome

No special tools just wrenches big enough to turn the bolts. They aren't hard to instal, but can be kind of a pain to adjust

TexAg56

Reaction score
No actually I dont understand which is why Im asking for anyone to tell me anything they can about them lol. So I guess I learned that you need traction bars with them.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
they work so well. we always sell traction bars first , then ala's . they compliment each other so well in the traction dept. both my trucks have them . let me know if i can help out.

TexAg56

Reaction score
I appreciate it Mike. Have you happened to see the post about no turbo when cold? I posted a vid of my symptoms. People believe it to be. Tuning problem. Check it out if you got time brother. Id appreciate it

Notneb

Reaction score
Traction bars first, or do them with ALA's. The axle wrap on these trucks even stock, is just terrible.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I put my OUO ALAs on first simply because I installed them when I did the leveling kit. Have since added OUO traction bars when I did my build. Love them.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Right now they are out of stock at OUO's warehouse. Hot commodity item. Midwest Diesel has 3 sets on the shelf.

The cool thing is the adjustability to push the axle forward as well. I always end up moving mine forward to slightly straighten the coils out.

Now, we have our new leveler that we sell either the ALA's that is similar to a coil over adjuster that goes under the coil spring. You can achieve 2.5" of lift in the front

What's so awesome about this, is that it's adjustable side to side. Finally a way to maintain stock coils, and to make the truck not sit higher on the driver or passenger side.

ALA's jobber @ 1349.00
Leveler jobber @ 339.00

Touch base if there's anything else I can do for you 🏻

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
We are finishing up install videos as we speak that Vision Diesel gave up their shop to film.

Morgan and I will be putting one on my F450 shortly. The plan was this week but because of the weather I'm going to leave her in the garage a while longer.

I'll see what I've got for pictures once I get to the office

Latest posts

Members online