OUO bars installed

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Well finally got suspension and bars done! Word to the wise. Don't pull more than Bottom Load leaf. Pulled 2 bottom leaves first and truck dropped 3". put the 4th back in so just the fatty is removed and sits perfect! Rides perfect and feels so much better.Very pleased with the outcome and it actually is trying to hook now.
20150412_192424.jpg

Last edited:

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Looking good bud! You wouldn't happen to have any pics of the driver side where the frame mount is attached would you? I've got a set to install, but I'm thinking my LP fuel system might be in the way?

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes I actually have lots of pics. I will tell you this for starters. The front mounts will line up with 3 pre existing holes on bottom of frame rail where a factory transfer case sheild mounts. This is the first flat spot on a single cab. And yes front is stock 2wd height. Rear is 1" djm drop shackle a d load leaf pulled. 2" inch drop total in rear.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
I will warn you. Lifting a truck with these is critical if your not careful you will scratch your bars up. I had to do it very carefully.
20150412_162450.jpg

Latest posts

Members online