OUO or PMF traction bars???

• OUO traction bars.

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • PMF traction bars.

Votes: 32 47.1%

• Total voters

hunter_.b

Reaction score
We'll take my word for it ,make a huge difference on putting your power the the pavement. I wasn't sure about spending a grand on trac bars ,but now that I have seen the benefits I will have them in all my trucks. Not to mention it handles way better going around turns doesn't float like it use to. Not sure why that is but truck rides completely different

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I've had OUO bars on all my trucks and they've always performed great. Pulled multiple boats, toy haulers, and my own 25' center console. Now have them on my Raptor, can't go wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    865.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    862 KB · Views: 141

CMCx2012

Reaction score
The OUO products do come powder coated already for those who didn't already know. (I just found out)

Last edited:

CMCx2012

Reaction score
So, long gussets win over the shorties? What do you guys recommend as far as long or short in regards to wheel hop/axle twist/and hook and go? Also, I am 2.5" leveled so what happens if I have those long units and I need to hurdle over an occasional rock in the trail of my local beach or something? The clearance isn't an issue, is it?

sootie

Reaction score
gussets make zero difference in most street applications imo

dseitler

Reaction score
I have sold both but I put the the OUO Bars on my Platinum and purchased them from Mike. The Fitment and quality of the OUO on my truck were the best not that I Ever raced it or boost launched it or anything like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.