Our First annual Southern Hospitality Open House & Dyno Day!!

ibestroken

Reaction score
Would love to make this to meet some new people, But I gotta work to try and get my pull truck done for pullin season. Although I look fwd to meeting Jason and the nltd crew in the end of feb or early march when yall live tune my pull truck.:redspotdance:

thuglike

Reaction score
Good deal!!

Can you bring a 20 and 30" light bar...I'm lookin to see if I can place either one
and make it look clean.

Reaction score
jason, im about 20 min south of Staunton. its about a 7 1/2 hour drive. it will be worth it to get to hear and see my truck run again. I hope you guys can get it finished up. very excited to see what kind of numbers we get!!!! im planning on coming down Thursday. I need to get a hotel room booked for the weekend. where is everyone staying?

Reaction score
Can't wait! Truck should be out of the shop this week, so I'm driving it up. Also, just found out I'm headed back to Iraq the 19th for a 4 month push so the timing couldn't be any better.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
It was great meeting everyone there at Dyno Proven! We had a great time. It was a little cold in the morning, but when the sun came up it started feeling pretty good. Big thanks to all of the staff at Dyno Proven for the professional and courteous atmosphere. We'll definitely see you guys in July, and next year for the next annual dyno extravaganza.

Taylor, stay safe overseas bud. Jason, I had no clue you were up in NJ -that's unacceptable. I'm going to need you to be back down here so I can scope out that sexy 6.4 of yours. Johnathan, I love that slammed dually. I somehow managed to not get any pics while I was there - so if you guys could throw up some, that'd be great. :)

04stroker

Reaction score
It was great meeting everyone there at Dyno Proven! We had a great time. It was a little cold in the morning, but when the sun came up it started feeling pretty good. Big thanks to all of the staff at Dyno Proven for the professional and courteous atmosphere. We'll definitely see you guys in July, and next year for the next annual dyno extravaganza.

Taylor, stay safe overseas bud. Jason, I had no clue you were up in NJ -that's unacceptable. I'm going to need you to be back down here so I can scope out that sexy 6.4 of yours. Johnathan, I love that slammed dually. I somehow managed to not get any pics while I was there - so if you guys could throw up some, that'd be great. :)

You didn't see Jason's sweet Kia in ten parking lot? LOL

1badpsd

Reaction score
You didn't see Jason's sweet Kia in ten parking lot? LOL

Good hanging with your bunch, yall make it home okay?

Jason it was great finally meeting you

Other then slinging a drive shaft and busting a yoke 10 minutes after we got there, I had a great time

04stroker

Reaction score
Good hanging with your bunch, yall make it home okay?

Jason it was great finally meeting you

Other then slinging a drive shaft and busting a yoke 10 minutes after we got there, I had a great time

Thanks man you too. That dinner was awesome except for that ice cream. LOL. Yea we made it home about a hour ago.

Latest posts

Members online