out of curiosity, when and how?

my79f

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity when and how did this site come about? Was it before PSN was gonna be sold, or after? Who are the new owners? or are we not supposed to know.

jdgleason

Reaction score
After. It was built by those who want to have a site privately owned thats fast and useful, and has members that have the best intentions for the site. By us for us if you will.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Exactly. I think that was their goal and they have already done a killer job. I know those guys worked their aces off to get it done so quick. Hats off to them!

my79f

Reaction score
It looks great, only thing i could say is to maybe add a little more color to break up the monochromatic scheme.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
The site was put together in a matter of days...give the staff a week or so toi get everything to it's final state.
Be glad you have a non-corporate board to visit in the meantime.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I do care, but honestly it's not that big of a deal to know the who/what/when/why about it.

The site is up and running and that's all that matter's to me.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Nope...plain old user for a change.
I was privy to some pre-opening day info though....they'll get it to where everyone is happy. Just takes time.

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
Exactly. I think that was their goal and they have already done a killer job. I know those guys worked their aces off to get it done so quick. Hats off to them!
That is quite apparent. Again, my hats off to you guys.

The site was put together in a matter of days...give the staff a week or so toi get everything to it's final state.
Be glad you have a non-corporate board to visit in the meantime.

they'll get it to where everyone is happy. Just takes time.
My thoughts exactly. For a first day startup, things seem to be pretty smooth! If everyone thinks this is nice now, wait a week or two. I can only imagine how nicely poished this place will be given the knowledge gleaned over the years from the founders of this site.

I am truly excited to be here.

DcMoore

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity when and how did this site come about? Was it before PSN was gonna be sold, or after? Who are the new owners? or are we not supposed to know.

Looks like it was in the works a month ago... But I'm sure there was some insight to the sell.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I'm glad it's here for sure. And I'm sure the admin and mods will have it right up to snuff in due time. THey have done a great job to pull this together so fast in the first place.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.