oversize front fuel tank

kadeninabnitt

Reaction score
Was just surfing the web looking at bigger fuel tank options and found that they make a 30 gal front tank that uses the factory sending unit i didnt know they made one for the front just passing the info along part number is f45a

gnxtc2

Reaction score
That tanks appears to be for the Light Duty version for 1997/1998 F-150/F-250.

There's a few that replaced the front tank with a 38 gal Super Duty tank. I have a 38 gal SD tank sitting in my shop. As soon as I get some down, I will install it and do a write up. I already have the 38 gal rear tank (F26).

With both tank installed, I will have 76 gal of fuel on board :rockon: but to fill them $$$$ :(

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

zilla68

Reaction score
billy,
I ordered the part number you said for the rear tank sender from your thread, but will the front sending unit work on the rear? so I can drill for the 5/8 tube etc? I have the front tank out and wanted to go ahead and get everything ready for the new rear so I can just drop it and reinstall with my new efuel set up.

zilla68

Reaction score
yeah I read your deal on bending the arm, I bought that part for the bronco, I just was hoping to mod the front take piece for the rear to save a little time

Latest posts

Members online