P007E code??

bdm1981

Reaction score
I've drove the truck for about a week since I had done the turbo installation along with a few other goodies. Had no codes and runs great. Today I got it out and all of the sudden my check engine light comes on. Checked my mini maxx and showed this code P007E Charge Air Cooler Temp Intermittent/Erratic. So I cleared the DTC and drove to my dealership to order another sensor which will be in tomorrow. I checked the wiring to the plug and checked the plug in. Drove it the rest of the day no problems. Went to town tonight, light came on, same code. Got home pulled the sensor out, cleaned and placed it back in. Keep in mind I have an H&S intercooler replacement kit on the truck. Is it a bad sensor or could it be something else?? Anyone else have this same problem??

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've drove the truck for about a week since I had done the turbo installation along with a few other goodies. Had no codes and runs great. Today I got it out and all of the sudden my check engine light comes on. Checked my mini maxx and showed this code P007E Charge Air Cooler Temp Intermittent/Erratic. So I cleared the DTC and drove to my dealership to order another sensor which will be in tomorrow. I checked the wiring to the plug and checked the plug in. Drove it the rest of the day no problems. Went to town tonight, light came on, same code. Got home pulled the sensor out, cleaned and placed it back in. Keep in mind I have an H&S intercooler replacement kit on the truck. Is it a bad sensor or could it be something else?? Anyone else have this same problem??

email me. we just need to have h&s update it .

johnboy27

Reaction score
I have had this happen also. I bought a new sensor a couple months ago and replaced it. Now the last few days the code keeps coming back. I took the sensor out last night and cleaned it but got the same code again this afternoon.

bdm1981

Reaction score
I have had this happen also. I bought a new sensor a couple months ago and replaced it. Now the last few days the code keeps coming back. I took the sensor out last night and cleaned it but got the same code again this afternoon.
The cold weather was causing mine to come on. Mike told me to
update my H&S files and reload it to the truck. It never came back on. Get a hold of Mike and he can straighten it out.

bdm1981

Reaction score
That is if you have a ******d truck with the mini maxx.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
This is a frustrating code lol. I have updated my mini maxx, changed the sensor and i'm still getting this code popping up when it cools off at night....

bdm1981

Reaction score
Get a hold of Mike. He got me the update directly from H&S. Mine never came back on. Give that a try. Hope that helps bud.

Latest posts

Members online