P00BC Cel

sixpointoh03

Reaction score
I have had my truck tuned for about 1500 miles with the Idp custom tunes, and no limit stage 2 intake. I ran truck on hot street tune for about 800 miles and the tow tune for about 600 miles and never had any check engine lights. I switched to the street tune and in about a 100 miles I got a P00BC check engine light for airflow being to low. Anyone have any idea what could of caused this the truck still seems to run fine?

Notneb

Reaction score
Had the same issue when I had IDP tunes, not sure what caused it, just know it wasn't my MAF, so don't replace yours, lol. Truck ran fine.

sixpointoh03

Reaction score
Had the same issue when I had IDP tunes, not sure what caused it, just know it wasn't my MAF, so don't replace yours, lol. Truck ran fine.

I guess if it keeps doing it on the street tune I'll just go back to hot street and see if that fixes it. It's more fun to drive on the hot street anyways lol

Notneb

Reaction score
Would at least contact IDP and pick their brain about it, see if they have any updates. I was impatient and just went with PIP.

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Have had my 2014 ******d since last winter , bout 15,000 miles ago , installed no limit 5 inch intake this summer , no issues til this last weekend , had the truck in 4x4 with the diff locked to get out to my hunting spot for deer season , p00bc code is what I pulled , don't know what's that all about I have a torque tech runner on the truck , never had a issue to this weekend , checked all the wiring to maf everything looks good any ideas ?!

sootie

Reaction score
you need to rescale the MAF readings to not throw a code with the 5" intake. If TT doesnt do custom tuning, change tuning platforms or go with a stage 1 (4") intake.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
you need to rescale the MAF readings to not throw a code with the 5" intake. If TT doesnt do custom tuning, change tuning platforms or go with a stage 1 (4") intake.

the stage 1 is 4.5 , but that's not the issue , its something else. maf codes come immediately, so he would have seen it from day 1 of install .

Pstroke14

Reaction score
I got the stage 2 , 5inch intake , yeah seams strange it's been code free til now , wish I wouldn't have wasted my money on the TT , unable to custom tune , I've read a lot of guys running shall we say generic ****** tunes with this intake and no problems , just wondering if it's the torque tech ? Kinda sux cause when she throws the code the remote start don't work , it's been getting cold darn !

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Prolly need to just get rid of this TT , get somthing custom tunned capable , I don't know , anybody on here in northern Ill. do custom tuning ? Or other people's downloadable tunes better than TT?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Prolly need to just get rid of this TT , get somthing custom tunned capable , I don't know , anybody on here in northern Ill. do custom tuning ? Or other people's downloadable tunes better than TT?

just call me tomorrow and we can brain storm what viable options you have and what makes sense .

Pstroke14

Reaction score
I did just ordered a mini max from mike yesterday , just wish I had not of donw the TT from the get go

Notneb

Reaction score
Yeah man... I've gotten to the point where every time I buy q car I join the forums associated with it just for reasons like this. Mike will hook you up! Can't wait to hear about your new setup when you get it!

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Can't wait for the mini max , I cleared that code last Monday , put another 300 plus miles on the truck and on the way to go hunting this mourning damn light turns on , goofy , haha few more days and I won't have this problem

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Yep,had the mini max on a couple weeks , all good to the weather tuned cold in il again code came right back ,got get some time and get the mcc code and some gear head tunes , sold the torque tech t1 and my buddy says it won't load anyone got any ideas ? His truck is a 2012 mine was a 2014 , thought it should tune fine ! Says his ecm is not recognized ! Always somthing

bdm1981

Reaction score
Yep,had the mini max on a couple weeks , all good to the weather tuned cold in il again code came right back ,got get some time and get the mcc code and some gear head tunes , sold the torque tech t1 and my buddy says it won't load anyone got any ideas ? His truck is a 2012 mine was a 2014 , thought it should tune fine ! Says his ecm is not recognized ! Always somthing
The 12 models and 14 models have a different strategy on the ecm. Not compatible with each other. 11-12 models are different than the 13-14 models. Someone chime in if I'm wrong...

Pstroke14

Reaction score
Yeah I was kinda thinking about that , goofy they stile advertise them 11-14, prolly with the right download , being as torque tech is done , it looks like I gotta find a buddy with a 13-14 rig ,

Latest posts

Members online